Questions To Ask Your Cardiologist
When you are in the process of choosing a cardiologist, it is important that you ask as many questions as possible so you can make the right choice.
- How is the risk for heart disease determined?
- What are the various screening and diagnostic tests that need to be done?
- Does my family history of heart disease and lifestyle affect my risk?
- What is my heart disease risk and how may it change in the coming years?
- Do I need to change my diet to reduce the risk of this disease?
- How often should the check up for heart disease be done?
- Will my insurance cover this?